- Leila Dawney (Brighton University, UK), 'Authority's grip: Attachments and Alienations'
- Juliane Collard (University of British Columbia, Canada), 'Embodied Subjects, Emergent Authorities:Theorizing an Approach to Assisted Reproduction'
- Elsa Noterman (University of Wisconsin, USA) 'Manufacturing the Commons Through Differential Commoning'
- Tehseen Noorani (Johns Hopkins University, USA) 'Psychadelic Encounters: Clinical Research and the Authority of Experience'
- Nathan L. Clough (University of Minnesota, USA) 'Three cuts at a critical theory of affect in the Western Martial Arts'
- Julian Brigstocke (Cardiff University, UK) 'The Long Violence of Truth: Laughter, Violence and the Reinvention of Authority in Anarchist Urban Politics'
- Punam Khosla (York University, Canada), 'Corporeal violence and the material logic of race, gender and sexual embodiment'
- Claire Blencowe (University of Warwick, UK) 'Authority Crises, Transcendence, & the Drive towards Destruction in the Time of the Now'